Today has been an awkward confusing day..........
I have my orientation today, along with getting some more meds for my puppy so he won't develop parvo. I'm hoping i do excellent on my orientation, i really need the job, I'm am so close to going broke for Koda<3. School hasnt been that great today, seems like i keep making enemies all the time for reasons I do not know. Although I seem to be making a couple newbies. :P I have been listening to some odd music and gaining new ideas for my and my partners game. We still are working on the team name also. We are kinda working at a slower pace because i am being patient for her to catch up in class since she is still kind of new. But we will make it sooner or later. We are trying. Thanks thats all. Byeeee
<333
orientation for what?
ReplyDeleteFor McDonalds Amy. I had my interview on thursday last week and i have my orientation today. I'm Excited! Wish me luck! :P
ReplyDelete